Friday, February 21, 2014

When we were kids

When we were kids were often asked "What do you want to be when you grown-up?".  Our answers varied but I'll bet most of us didn't adamantly say ENTREPRENEUR (if we even could say that word).  I sure didn't - I wanted to be a social worker and then, later, an accountant like my dad.  I had no idea what an accountant did, except go to a nice office and stay there for very long hours.  Strange how that appealed to me...

After many years of working for others, I decided it was time to try something completely different  - go out on my own - be my own boss- hang my shingle - to become an entrepreneur!  So here I am learning to blog, so I can develope my business using social media.  I need to reach bunches of companies that want accounting and bookkeeping services.

West Ventures LLC is open for business and I am ready to tackle new challenges.

1 comment: